Live Stream Services
● Live stream services will continue indefinitely.
● Congregation may participate from home via Youtube and Facebook.
Soft Church Opening through the duration of Summer 2020
First services scheduled to begin Sunday July 5, 2020 (9:30 & 11:15 am services)
● The Church will open for Sunday Services only
● Each service will be one hour
● Anyone who feels comfortable attending, and who are willing to follow safety measures and
protocols, and are showing no symptoms of illness are invited to attend the service in the
● Limited seating – Seating will be on a first come first seated basis. Seating will be according to CDC
● Communion will continue to be celebrated, using single-serve elements. 2 people (Elder, Deacons or
Ushers) will be standing at the Sanctuary entrance doors to hand out communion elements to
the congregants. They will be wearing gloves.
Safety measures and protocols for Soft Opening
CLEAN HOUSE - ALL HANDS ON DECK – JULY 2ND (TTBD)
Report to Adrienne Smith
● All hard surfaces in common spaces will be thoroughly sanitized
● Bathrooms will be deep-cleaned and sanitized before, and after each service. Assistance will be
needed to wipe down doorknobs, sanctuary, bathrooms & any items/areas touched between
---All persons entering the building will have a non touch temperature taken. Any temperature 100 or
above will not be allowed to attend service as per CDC Guidelines.
● Anyone age 3 and older, entering the building are required to have a mask on and wear it at all times. Those who do
not wish to wear one are asked to join the live stream from home out of respect for others in the
● Church sanctuary and Fellowship Hall have been set up for proper social distancing seating. Small
bottles of water will be available only if needed.
● All group Bible Classes, Tuesday & Wednesday phone prayer line, Ascend Youth and Youth Church
Zoom groups will continue online throughout the summer.
● No Sunday nursery care will be provided.
● No Sunday Youth Church will be offered.
● No Sunday adult morning bible classes will be available.
● No after Sunday service meetings.
● Congregants will be asked to clear sanctuary immediately following service. This will allow time to
sanitize areas before the second service.
● Ushers/ Security will direct congregants of entrance and exit routes of the building.
● Ushers/Greeters will position themselves to assist with seating.
● Tithes & Offering basket will be positioned at the sanctuary exit. Push pay will continue to be
available for giving online.
New Normal Sunday Service
● Scheduled to begin Sunday September 6, 2020
● The Worship service will continue to be live stream
● All ministries and activities at Faith Int. Church will resume, taking CDC and Commonwealth of PA
guidance into consideration.